Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tantilizing Stripper Food

Yes, food can be seductive! Delicious food that feeds my body and restores health and balance is a sexy thing! Our bodies react chemically to the foods we eat. Hormones are released and so much exciting stuff is happening, not just the little pleasure party in your mouth, but every cell in your body is receiving and interacting with a new stimulus. Well, I have been having a strange hormonal response to foods over the past couple days. Almost as soon as I start eating I start getting this warm flush across my face then in the front of my throat and it moves down into my chest area. It feels like the tingling you get when you have been in the sun a little too long. I feel and look like I have been kissed by the sun. It is the strangest thing.

So, let's talk about some sexy food! Or as Buff_n_NW refers to it Stripper food! I must say I am getting a little sexy swagger in my walk these days. These last couple pounds that I have lost seem to have all come off my tummy and mid hip. Things that used to go Kaboom when I walked now glide and slink along.

Started off my morning with a warm cup of lemon water, while my breakfast cooked up!


Oatmeal with Blueberries, Strawberries and Walnuts. These are rough cut oats, they are similar to rolled oats. I use 1/4 cup dried oats, 3/4 cup water in a 3 QUART glass container in the microwave for 3 minutes. The glass container has to be at least 3 quarts . . . believe me. And the water cannot be more than 3/4 of a cup . . one cup of water will boil over a 3 quart container. This is experience speaking here . . . yuck!


Snack was albacore tuna and a small red apple. I like them chopped and mixed together.


Now you have to admit, that is one of the sexiest salads ever! Chicken breast, black beans, tomatoes, red onion on a bed of raw spinach

Afternoon snack was a banana and two hard boiled eggs. I don't have a picture because my sweety paper supply representative, Wendy (In_the_Loop) stopped by on a business call! She and I always spend some quality time catching up on each others progress and encouraging each other. She is looking amazing. So fit and trim! Love you girl! And she just keeps me challenged and motivated. A thought she put in my head yesterday: She brought me paper samples and is encouraging me print some of my blogs and do some promotional materials to do some public speaking to women's groups. . . . hmmmmmmmm. Maybe. Lord knows I feel passionate about encouraging other women to start where they are right now to make the best choices for their health and wellness. We are never to old, too fat, too poor, too tired or even too depressed to learn to move towards a healthier choice. So, needless to say. .. chatting, enjoying company, didn't take a picture of my snack.

Dinner was sooo delicious!

Chinese Five Spice 'venison' w/ Indian Eggplant. I used a very lean grass fed sirloin steak. And I learned (quickly) that a 'sprinkling' of cayenne is a lot less than I estimated and that it does NOT need to be on both sides! WOW!!! Caliente! BUT I also learned that the leftover root vegetable sauce from the previous nights dinner was the perfect thing to spread on the eggplant to help cut the fire. Delicious! A very nice dinner.

I am feeling fuller and more satisfied these past two days. After these 28 days, I will be writing a series of blogs about Stripping on a budget and batching cooking for a week of Stripping.

Challenge for the day: Endeavor to drink 100 oz. of water today!

No comments:

Post a Comment