Sunday, April 24, 2011

So it Begins!

The gym bag is packed. The food is made. The schedule is written.

It's go time. Get a good nights sleep, for tomorrow it begins!

All that is left for me to do to prep is to take my measurements and my starting weight.

If your schedule aligns with mine, tomorrow is a POWER day. Lower body blast is the workout. Menus come from the Recharged Cooler 2, Vegan, Family Plan, or Gluten Free Plan. These are your highest carb and calorie plans in the Eat Clean Diet books.

Here is the week preview in snapshot, done by my friend Laura:

so would this summary be correct?

Every week will consist of: 1 Power day + 5 Flow days+ 1 Rhythm day

POWER DAY:
• Cooler #2 , family meal plan or gluten free plan from Recharged
• Lower body strength training day (squats, lunges, high weight/low reps)

FLOW DAYS:
• Cooler #1 from Recharged
• Rest Days
• Recovery days (after power day)
• Cardio only days
• Upper body strength training days
• HiiT days with no strength training

RHYTHM DAY:
• From Stripped plan
• Active day (i.e. lower body pylo)
• High reps/low weight
• Tempo runs
• kickboxing
• HiiT with weights
• Short cardio—constant motion with elevated heart rates

ENDURANCE ATHLETES NEED TO ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING:
• Increase portion size of whole grains from ¼ cup to 1/3 or ½ cup
• Double portion of greens and non-starch veggies'

I hope this is helpful to you. I hope that you feel prepared. I hope that you are ready to achieve great things, I know I am!

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment